Open Postdoc Position
Open Postdoc Position in the Foundations of Dependable Systems research group at the University of Fribourg (Switzerland)
We are seeking a senior researcher with a PhD in computer science that we want to employ as on a postdoc position. The candidate should have a background in theoretical computer science. Candidates with a more practical computer-science background who are not theory-averse and those with a mathematical background who are not technology-averse are also invited to apply.
There is a certain flexibility in the required background of the candidate. Please consider applying in case your research interests have something in common with:
- automata theory (in particular ω-automata)
- models for timed and hybrid systems
- temporal logics
- verification tools (model checker or proof systems)
- Kleene algebras
- verification of machine learning algorithms (this is very vague and we do not even fully know, what we mean by that)
- verification of cyberphysical (aka hybrid) systems
The selection procedure will start end of March 2017 until the post is filled (and this job advert will disappear).