Ulrich Ultes-Nitsche - Student Advice

This page is for Bachelor students in Computer Science (as a major or minor subject). If you have questions regarding the Master in Computer Science, please consult the JMCS web page. If you have a question regarding a subject different from computer science, please consult the web page of the department offering that subject.


Personal Consultation ...

... is by appointment. To arrange a meeting with me, please send me an e-mail (in English, French, or German).